Thursday, April 8, 2010

Singer/Songwriter Showcase

Hello, all. I'm pretty pumped about my showcase tomorrow at the Country Music Highway Museum in Paintsville, KY. I'll be performing alongside Bronson Bush, Stephen Salyers, and Brittany Taylor, all of which are extremely talented songwriters, musicians, and performers! I'm very fortunate to be sharing a stage with them. :)

Here's our official poster:
(click to enlarge)


At the show, I shall be singing and playing a BRAND NEW, NEVER BEFORE HEARD OR RECORDED SONG. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, folks. Okay, so it's really not that big of a deal. Still. It's my favorite song I've ever written to date.

So come watch! I love you guys.

Ciao!

-Staci

P.S. I'm going to try to get some stuff on youtube. Watch out for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment