Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm not good at keeping up with this, am I?

Lots has been going down. I have 26 1/2 songs completely written by 100% me, which is pretty nifty. Also, Dad got a new Mac, so I've discovered the beauty of Garage Band. I've mixed some of my songs and made them slightly snazzy. Some of the instruments featured include: a basket, a ruler, my ukulele, a spoon, a violin, and mad whistling skills.

Let's see...the last show I did was at the CCC Trail Winery. It was a Songwriter's Round with Brittany Taylor, Stephen Salyers, and Bronson Bush, with Trista Mabry as a special guest. It was heaps of fun, despite my keyboard malfunctions.

I'm preparing to head off to college! I'm so excited, but nervous, too. I'm afraid something is going to go wrong with my financial aid to keep me from going. Haha. Pray that doesn't happen.

Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight, all.

Ciao!

-Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment