Monday, February 22, 2010

I Haven't Died

Good day, my darlings.

It's been almost a month now since I've last written in this blog of mine. Oh, dear, dear, that cannot do. Suppose you, my faithful readers in InternetLand, thought me dead. That would be terribly unfortunate. Perhaps then it would circulate around Google that I have passed on, since I have not written in my blog of exactly two posts, in about a month...and everyone would be in a frenzy. Perhaps then, I would have Internet Fame. It would be like a missing person search. And then, miraculously along comes this lovely post of mine, and the world is at ease once more.

It's good to know I have now eased the minds of the entire world. I am alive and well. I'm sure they were devastated I haven't posted in such a long time.

On to business, then. I continue to write music. It's blessed, truly it is. The only thing I want to do is sit at my piano and write. Just recently I have concocted the lyrics to a most interesting song. It's about our tendency to lay blame upon the blameless, when really we are the ones at fault. In my lyrics, I pin the blame on things such as the seasons and time (things that are consistent and cannot let us down) to further demonstrate my point. Fun stuff.

Also, I get to go back into the studio this Wednesday! This time I'm working with a certain Dave Kazee. We're going to make tracks to some of my new material so that I can perform them live. And THEN this Friday I'm working with a certain Buffy Lawson, and we're collaborating. This is my first collaboration session, and I'm a little nervous. But I think it's going to be oodles of fun. She's a pretty cool lady.

All in all, this week is going to be QUITE promising.

Oooh, some more interesting news. I got accepted into Brigham Young University, in Utah. I may be headed into MormonLand, folks. This excites me. I truly hope I get to attend. It would bring me barrels of joy indeed.

Have you been watching American Idol? I think Tyler Grady looks like Mika:


They're TWINS.

Okay, so that's all for now. I'll try to not take a month to post another.

Ciao!

-Staci

P.S. If you don't know who Mika is, shame on you! Actually, he's not very popular in the US, at least not around here. So I shall now enlighten you:




Mika's music provides me with happiness.

Dad sings Blue Eyes all the time. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment